"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is still high for what many companies regard as a hardship post, but nearly 25 percent below the peak.
- So far, the American planes have avoided other hardship posts, where the death rates are also high.
- I agree that benefits should be increased for hardship posts, but it is sad if dedication to public service has declined so much.
- "The British used to consider this a hardship post," she said.
- The Victory was considered a hardship post, which meant that extra money had been spent to make the ship more livable.
- He had spent the past seven days on the night shift at the Kandar vehicle checkpoint, and it felt like a hardship post.
- Morale appears to have been very low among the garrison, and ships' crews considered it a hardship post.
- These assignments can be to hardship posts, and some do not allow family members to accompany the employee.
- In fact, this is known as a hardship post, because of that danger.
- You could have dialed Central anytime and volunteered for a hardship post, but you didn't.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.