"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We all used to laugh when Grandpa took Charlie down from his exalted post atop the wooden file cabinets in his office, which was more like a zoo.
- In other words, a king or an executive head of state should not occupy the exalted post of presidency or kingship if he is greedy and self-interested.
- Such executive heads simply live for their own livelihood while occupying exalted posts as chiefs of state.
- Among his exalted other posts, he is director of the department of musical affairs of the Iraqi Ministry of Culture.
- In this exalted post, as in those he previously occupied, his life was an example of every private and public virtue.
- How can you appoint a liar to the exalted post of a Chief Qadi (Judge)?
- And at the top, the final exalted post: dispenser of power-Quizmaster, and that meant running the Quiz itself.
- It's an exalted post, the starring role, and not suitable for anyone with bad nerves.
- He might be in his middle fifties, quite young for such an exalted post, but it was impossible to be certain.
- For a variety of reasons judges, particularly those holding exalted appellate posts, enjoy a kind of immunity from criticism from lawyers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.