"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Plaxy must either join one of the military organizations for women or take a temporary post in the civil service.
- Especially in the east there were a number of minor temporary posts that left few or no records.
- Perhaps it was foolish, but I thought that a temporary post of this sort would allow me to remain here.
- But they appeared to have set up temporary posts and were not on the move.
- There were also a number of temporary posts that have left few records.
- I believe this is one of the key issues, particularly considering how many young women are currently employed in temporary posts.
- Six months ago he was assigned to a temporary post at the company's London office.
- It was also a temporary military post while soldiers patrolled the stage road.
- Munro also held a number of minor or temporary posts.
- Her teaching career began at the University of Birmingham, where she held a temporary post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.