"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many are expected to be named to part-time posts on Presidential boards and commissions.
- He says he saw the part-time post as a form of community service, a way to give the growing thrift institution an outside voice.
- He was active in that part-time post until last month.
- Miss Caparn says she will retire soon from her part-time post because she no longer has the time to do it justice.
- Currently she is doing a part-time administrative post she got through a family connection.
- Women holding part-time SR posts could take twice as many years in higher training.
- It is a part-time post, and holders have generally been solicitors in private practice.
- This was a part-time post, with a small salary.
- It will be a part-time paid post during July and August.
- In 1584 and 1585 he held a series of part-time posts at various churches in Rome.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.