"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other leapfrogs the first group and takes up another lookout post.
- Six, if she considered the necessity of leaving early to select a lookout post.
- He had not been able to reach the lookout post in time to take a preview of his visitor.
- The second story front room had become the lookout post.
- The searchlight had come from some lookout post that served also as control room.
- Two take up lookout posts on the street corners outside the bank.
- A second lookout post, for instance, with more alert patrols?
- The building's hose tower was also used as a lookout post.
- Food had been passed up to Sickear in the lookout post.
- It is decided that she will act as relief for Kirk in his lookout post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.