"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the wagon bearing the corpse arrived at Osborn's picket post, he accepted the letter but refused the dead body.
- After noon, Chivington's men captured the picket post and then found the main force behind them.
- "We'll have the first of the picket posts set in a bit, ser," said Fierral.
- He was gone, past a series of hedges when an electric lantern glared through the picket posts.
- "His sentries are four hundred yards to the east of the picket posts."
- The Regent couldn't even tell exactly when they passed where the picket posts or the sentries had been beyond that except that she could sense.
- After capturing a picket post, Swift was assassinated by one of the defenders, whose weapons he had not confiscated.
- All they were supposed to do was run a picket post out here and advise the Earth of any unusual occurrences.
- As The Shadow swung from the steps, shots broke out from picket posts along the street.
- Others at picket posts were alert as they saw the action of the men across the street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.