"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A French fur trader set up a permanent post around 1792.
- However his efforts were not rewarded with a permanent post as manager and he left the club once again on 24 April 1980.
- This grant was extended and eventually turned into a permanent post.
- The base became a permanent military post in 1925.
- Everyone is trying to land the one permanent post at the university.
- It originally had no name and was not made a truly permanent post until 1865.
- In 1948 he went to India, but could not obtain a permanent post there after independence.
- He returned to Oxford from 1889 to 1894 but was not offered a permanent post.
- And so, after this, you can't be called back for a permanent post.
- She knew I was thinking of applying for a permanent post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.