"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot, conscious of his superiority in every department, waved, enjoying himself.
- He raised a fist above his head; the other pilots waved their arms in silent salute.
- The pilot had turned frantically in his seat and was waving.
- The pilot waved back, a big grin on his face.
- Even as van Effen looked the pilot slid back his window and waved an arm.
- The pilot waved at them in an encouraging gesture.
- The pilot of the copter waved back at them as they were seated.
- Before she could turn to thank him, he was gone, and the pilot was waving for her attention.
- The pilot turned and waved his hand over his shoulder in greeting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.