"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two days later one of the Cessna pilots joined federal agents in a police helicopter.
- A factor related to the accident was the sun's glare, which restricted the vision of the Cessna 172 pilot.
- The much greater visual scan for the Cessna pilot results in a significantly reduced warning time, with a correspondingly reduced miss distance (i.e., more failed evasions).
- Within minutes, the Cessna pilot established radio contact with another air traffic control tower, in Leesburg, Va., 32 miles northwest of Washington.
- The Cessna pilot pulled hard on his stick, but the Piper was going so fast there was no escape.
- But the helicopter crew could do no more than make hand signals at the Cessna pilot.
- Technicians aboard Asheville transmitted commands to the Sea Ferret, which were received and responded to by the Cessna pilot.
- A Cessna pilot made a call to Approach now, but his transmission went unanswered.
- The board concluded that from the actions of the Cessna pilot may have believed 30R was the assigned runway for his departure.
- The Cessna pilot requested permission to take off, "Kilo Mike ready to go from the right side."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.