"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jackson was an avid pilot, licensed to fly from early adulthood.
- He is an avid amateur pilot and aircraft builder.
- Martin is also an avid pilot and flies his personal jet to and from races.
- He was also an avid pilot and a part-time flight instructor during the 1970s.
- He returned to California to practice law, but was an avid pilot.
- An avid pilot, Hagedorn was told by the board of directors he would have to stop flying before taking his position over safety concerns.
- Denver was an avid pilot, and died in his personal aircraft at the age of 53.
- Neal is an avid pilot and enjoys spending his free time playing golf or flying.
- In his spare time, he is an avid recreational pilot.
- Also an avid pilot, drummer Nick Mason's voice can be heard at around the middle of the song.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.