"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why would our finest pilot want to become a Micronian?
- What shall it mean to you, that a fine pilot was all but destroyed for your whim?
- He was one of the finest pilots in the world.
- Once more, I am assigning our finest pilot to her charge.
- You've got yourself some fine pilots and ground people.
- When sober, he was the finest pilot aboard the boat.
- My father has sent me his finest pilot with it.
- Carlos was also a fine pilot, if a little nervous on landings.
- And Gant was a fine pilot, perhaps the best if his record told no lies.
- His judgment tells him that Peter will one day be a fine pilot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.