"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot signaled from his lighted window; Pierce waved back, nodding affirmatively.
- The pilot was signaling us to get back on board.
- The pilot signaled for Tuck to put on his headset.
- The pilot signalled the ground crew to remove the chocks from under the main wheels, opened the throttle and released the parking break.
- Separately, American's pilots have signaled that they value higher wages over more stock options.
- But there must still be some hope; otherwise their pilot would have signalled to abandon ship.
- The pilot had signaled for and received permission to land, but abruptly decided to try the approach to the airport again.
- The pilots signaled him to acknowledge his identity.
- The pilot signalled to the ground crew and the seaplane was eased down the slipway.
- The pilot signaled for Hawkmoon to get out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.