"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Do those Heartlanders really believe that story about the drunken pilot?"
- The worst of the assaults came when a group of drunken pilots formed a gantlet in a hotel corridor and molested women as they passed.
- No fatal accidents involving a major airline have been traced to a drunken pilot, but there have been dozens of such accidents involving private or chartered planes.
- A security study of the White House by the advisory panel of outside experts began last fall, after a light plane with a drunken pilot crashed onto the South Lawn in September.
- Do you not see that a drunken pilot or a drunken ruler of any sort will ruin ship, chariot, army-anything, in short, of which he has the direction?
- DAMAGES - drunken pilot - passenger.
- In Morris v Murray (1990) 3 AER 801 the claimant helped an obviously drunken pilot get into a small aeroplane, which crashed as it attempted to take off.
- An obsolete aircraft with a drunken pilot - what more natural?
- Accepting lifts with drunken pilots is more dangerous than with drunken drivers.
- It was quite another to entrust your life to a crazy foreign man with more money than sense, and a drunken pilot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.