"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These subterfuges did not long survive the fury of air-to-air combat, however, and pilots were soon routinely communicating in Russian.
- The radios were unreliable, forcing the pilots to communicate by waggling wings.
- The pilot and instructor can communicate with each other via headphones and microphones.
- Like a private telephone line, the pilot and observer could communicate with each other; however, this action prevented the SCR-68 from receiving any transmissions.
- There is no doubt in my mind it must have taken photographs of us and that the pilot must have communicated with his base.
- The pilot communicated with the air traffic controller, who kept telling them that they were at 9,700 feet.
- BSN offers fixed and portable hardware which assists pilots or drivers to communicate with the fleet management center.
- A Russian cargo plane also had difficulty landing because the pilot could barely communicate with the control tower.
- The helo was closer, and its pilot was communicating with the tactical coordinator of the Orion.
- The pilot must communicate position, altitude and velocity of the turbulence to Air Traffic Control, to warn other aircraft entering the region.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.