"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From this rare picture came the analogy of God's sacrifice of his own Son.
- This particular re-issue contains bonus tracks and some rare pictures.
- It is a relatively short book (159 pages) with some rare pictures from Bruce's personal collection.
- It also contains rare pictures and photographs depicting religious minority community under Islamic rule.
- It does, however, give the reader a rare picture of the development of a writer and his final thoughts.
- The book also contains some rare pictures of the royal and aristocratic events that took place at the time.
- Thisisnotporn is a pretty similar site with probably "rarer" pictures...
- The following link has a number of rare pictures of the last train on the line.
- The Booklet include a 12 page documentation about the composers, the pieces and rare pictures.
- It has notable 14th and 15th century figure paintings including a rare picture of a pregnant Virgin Mary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.