"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't know it at the time, but it was an extraordinary picture.
- Yet perhaps the most extraordinary pictures, shown in public here for the first time, are not in the book.
- What followed was an extraordinary picture of the dance of justice in one case.
- It was an extraordinary picture Budd's story had created and one which appealed to his imagination.
- In the process of doing so, it provides an extraordinary picture of official Washington in the 80's.
- Soon the telescope should begin sending back extraordinary pictures of other galaxies.
- He was also a photographer, and 75 of his extraordinary pictures, mostly of children, are in this show.
- 'It must have been an extraordinary picture,' she said.
- They really liked the FX1, remarking on its simple operation and extraordinary picture.
- The extraordinary picture sticks with me, one that will always play on my mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.