"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However it took the firm eight weeks to pay up.
- They can get insurance then and pay up by 65.
- But now you've lost your job and you can't pay up.
- They want the state to pressure the health plans to pay up.
- "You know what happened to the last person who didn't pay up?"
- Pay up this time you can't walk away from your problem.
- I told him he'd be out if he didn't pay up.
- "They just pay up and get on with their lives."
- I thought he would just pay up and then take her home.
- The family is given until the end of the summer to pay up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.