"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course, these games don't pay out any real money.
- The $360 billion would be paid out over 25 years.
- The rest would be paid out over a number of years.
- Don't want her to pay any out at the other end do we?
- After a 30-day waiting period, the policy would pay out $60,000 a year until age 65.
- A much more important question is whether the policy will pay out in the first place, he says.
- And if they are going to pay out full stop.
- But the $20 million will not be paid out all in one year.
- Yes, but what are you actually going to pay out for, John.
- The $68 million will be paid out over a 20-year period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.