"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some executives and officials in the targeted states are denouncing the mandate.
- But Muslim officials denounced the army and ordered resistance to its 'occupation'.
- Russian officials promptly denounced his return to public light.
- No group had taken credit for the terror attack and one official in the settler movement denounced it.
- Livid American officials denounced the fact that they first heard of the possible plan from reporters.
- Some officials denounced the signers, of which I was one, as selfish.
- The city's Democratic elected officials denounced many of the cuts as unacceptable and misguided.
- Israeli officials have denounced the policy shift, though some peace advocates here welcome the tougher European line.
- Saudi officials have denounced any suggestions that they helped pay for the attacks.
- Some officials have denounced condoms, for example, and want to promote only abstinence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.