"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- American officials said those conditions could be met easily and hailed today's vote.
- And month after month, officials hailed it as a growing success.
- Palestinian officials immediately hailed the advisory opinion as a major legal victory.
- Officials there hailed the decision yesterday as a victory.
- Officials hailed its demise as the end of a public housing policy formed during segregation.
- Today, officials of the association hailed the ruling as vindication for publishing the article.
- Western officials hailed the union as a positive step for a continent battered by war, corruption, disease and poverty.
- South Korean officials have hailed the meeting, with some predicting that diplomatic ties might be established in the second half of this year.
- Those officials initially hailed the president's Sept. 6 announcement.
- The authority's officials hailed the results as the most encouraging so far, saying they hoped to dispel some of the criticism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.