"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the days since the attacks, an enormous wave of charitable giving has stunned even veteran disaster officials.
- In some areas, though, disaster officials are reconciling themselves to the reality that it will not be possible to get everyone out in time.
- And disaster officials are saying that the new flooding will probably push the flood's monetary damage past $12 billion.
- Closer to the coast - and the the churning storm - local disaster officials said the gusts had been building throughout the evening.
- Should the Mississippi levees give way, which is a concern to disaster officials, the level of water in the flood plain would rise even higher.
- Thus far, some disaster officials say, total losses are pushing close to $10 billion.
- The new worry for disaster officials is bridges.
- Red Cross and national disaster officials reported that more than 4,000 people were moved to safer ground and evacuation continued.
- The station appealed to disaster officials to send medical crews and acetylene torches to free trapped victims.
- The information would be used by geologists and disaster officials for "internal readiness," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.