"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The officials here applauded his words.
- Senior officials at the Justice Department, meanwhile, applauded the rules, saying they would be a powerful new tool in combating crime.
- Law-enforcement officials applauded the New Jersey ruling, which the court said was justified by the need to "encourage vigorous law enforcement."
- Israeli officials applauded in particular one proposal agreed to by all the countries at the meeting.
- This high official, as I say, applauded what he took to be my fortitude, and took an interest in my case.
- Other officials applauded the mayor's budget plan.
- An official of the Sierra Club applauded the decision.
- It is no surprise then that some officials in Zimbabwe have applauded the farmers' departure, saying they want more whites to leave the country.
- Colombian officials applauded the Senate action, which came in a 95-4 vote for the overall foreign aid bill.
- Some municipal officials applauded the plan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.