"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Knowing this is important because there is increasing evidence that the deposit money may not always be safe.
- They collect for the deposit money the containers the rest of us drop on the street.
- This could prevent the loss of the deposit money that often accompanies a broken lease.
- And does the deposit money have to be placed in an interest-bearing account?
- So you will be without your deposit money for a month at least.
- Claiming unredeemed deposit money without any plan for reform of the law will not do much environmental good.
- And now," said Will, putting out his hand, "what about the deposit money?
- I made some deposit money back on as many as I could carry.
- After dinner, they collect discarded bottles on the beach to return for the deposit money.
- Germany will eventually make it easier to get the deposit money refunded in different places.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.