"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The money, known as a debtor-in-possession financing, will provide capital to cover employees' salaries and other business functions.
- The mirasidars were required to donate a certain amount of money known as mirei to the village administration.
- The money in these plans, known as health reimbursement accounts, reverts to the employer when workers leave their jobs.
- Governor Cuomo and legislators have pledged to return all the money, known here as the "windfall."
- In response to the growing assault from the courts, the Big Four had created a pool of money known simply as The Fund.
- He explained that in two fights he did not receive his money, known as purses.
- Dome anyone; aircraft carrier, licence to print money known as railway sell off?
- To get there, they have to raise the public money, also known as permanent capital, and look for ways to generate returns from it.
- In Malaysia, children are given token sums of money, also known as "duit raya", from their parents or elders.
- In 1986 American companies raised a record $67.9 billion from the sale of stock and similar securities - money known as equity capital.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.