"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The party can then spend these unrestricted funds, known as soft money, to help candidates.
- We should end the big money contributions to political parties, known today as soft money.
- Experts in campaign finance issues, however, said they had a different view of the law on the contributions to party committees, known as soft money.
- Such donations to the national political party committees - known as soft money - reached a record of nearly $500 million in the 2000 election.
- In its platform, the party advocates a ban on political contributions known as soft money.
- These advertisements are paid for with the big corporate donations, generally known as "soft money."
- When the bait money has left the bank it is known as hot money.
- The heart of the bill is a ban on the large unlimited contributions to the national political parties known as soft money.
- I hope that the directive will lead to wider discussion in our home countries of what is known as dirty money.
- It is being paid for with the unregulated campaign contributions known as soft money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.