"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We deserve the right to know how extremist religious institutions here are influencing the political process in Israel, and exactly how much tax-free money is being spent on it.
- "I've already given you all the tax-free money I can," he responded, in an account from Scheryle whose outlines he confirms.
- The accounts allow individuals to put aside tax-free money to pay health care costs not covered by high-deductible insurance policies those account holders would be required to buy.
- The reverse mortgage requires no financial, credit or medical reports, yet promises to put tax-free money into the hands of its borrowers.
- Many advocates are candid enough to say so - but not the foundations and their benefactors who put up the tax-free money to run the campaign.
- Wealthy patients who were still well enough to travel flocked to Hope Island for tax-free surgery paid for with tax-free money.
- He told me it was good tax-free money.
- They're better off on the street, making tax-free money.
- Those expanded health savings accounts allow people to set aside tax-free money for medical expenses and health insurance.
- Borrowing more money than is necessary to close on replacement property will not result in the taxpayer receiving tax-free money from the closing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.