"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have money, more money than that poor fool could imagine there was in the whole world.
- I've got money, Chip, foundation money looking for something to be spent on.
- Newark simply spent more money money that it had.
- Chinese money, Indonesian money came into the campaign.
- What provoked the Persian Gulf crisis is money, oil money.
- We have money, more money than we'll ever be able to spend.
- "The country has become overly focused on money, money, money," he observed.
- He died without leaving property or significant sums of money money.
- Maybe it is because all of the politicians run on money, money, money.
- Of course it's money money and money but what is the legal justification.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.