"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Take the case of a bank lending money to a hedge fund.
- The second installment, although expected next year, will be used as collateral for the new bank money.
- The couple realized that they were being abandoned and want their cut of the bank money.
- The availability of bank money should also mean that inter-bank interest rates are low.
- As the process continues, more commercial bank money is created.
- Most of the money in these systems is "commercial bank money".
- But what about the rest of the bank money?
- Let the police recover them, as they did the bank money and the crown jewels.
- The bank money is a loan, and is already being paid back, indeed.
- As a loan is paid back, that commercial bank money disappears from existence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.