"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, assets of tax-exempt money rose by $4.4 billion, to a total of $97.3 billion.
- The House had found that he used tax-exempt money to promote Republican goals and then gave the committee untrue information for its inquiry.
- He used $1.1 million in campaign money to cover legal bills stemming from the Congressional ethics charges that he used tax-exempt money for partisan purposes.
- "It is wrong to use tax-exempt money to support political activity," wrote the moralizing vituperator.
- It was imposed when he admitted bringing discredit on the House through use of tax-exempt money for political purposes and by providing untrue information about the case.
- At issue is whether he improperly used the tax-exempt money for partisan purposes, a charge that Mr. Gingrich had denied until a week ago.
- Another tactic: Although investing taxable money offshore is not permitted under the tax laws, tax-exempt money doesn't have that restriction.
- Some readers, outraged by the use of tax-exempt money for politics, wrote to the I.R.S. to complain about the ad.
- Although the investigation now includes other accusations, such as inaccuracies to the committee, it began on the charge that the course involved the improper political use of tax-exempt money.
- But it suggests that he did not illegally use tax-exempt money for political purposes, one of the main accusations against him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.