"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That was always good for an excuse, because his mother genuinely did love money.
- "I've spent 15 years in the business," she said, "and people just love spending money on their pets."
- He is loud, has a bad temper, and loves money.
- He didn't love money, in and of itself, not enough to follow its lights.
- "Because merchants love money above everything else and we will pay him well to do so."
- He loved money much, and was feared of all.
- He is a short, strong man who loves money too much.
- You love money and here is a chance to make some.
- Work they loved, money and security beyond the reach of most academic couples.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.