"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The police said last night that they were seeking the third suspect, who fled with the money - petty cash for the district attorney's office.
- The pilot was forced to land at Porecatu where the hijackers fled with the money.
- The raiders fled with the money into Canada, where they were arrested by authorities.
- The owner complied, and the robbers fled with the money, the officer said.
- When he doesn't show up that night, the others realise that he's fled with all the money.
- As they prepare to flee with the money, Charlie, mortally wounded, enters.
- The suspects then fled through a window with the money and with jewelry worth $10,000 to $15,000, the police said.
- The "officers," who are in fact criminals, then flee with the money.
- Everybody believes that Mamta fled with the money, abandoning her son and husband.
- In an exchange of fire, one officer was wounded, and the gunmen fled with the money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.