"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1998, Congress approved additional money, adding 50 percent to the core subsidy payments.
- Because of a new education funding law enacted in December, voters will be asked to approve money for specific programs like music or athletics.
- Normal procedures to approve money and get it flowing take time, he said.
- Congress has approved money for the first two.
- Also, federal lawmakers need to approve money to finance the project.
- But the Department of Education says they approved money back in 90/91.
- The Government has approved money to build water purifiers and sewage treatment plants.
- Congress has approved money for the first nine months of the contract.
- Congress is likely to approve additional money for drug control, but differences remain over how it should be allocated.
- So far, the school board hasn't approved money for the program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.