"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A bill to ban soft money comes before Congress this fall.
- Information like, for instance, that we are in this bill banning soft money.
- All he has to do to ban soft money is to say yes.
- I think it's a mistake to be against banning soft money.
- So when Lazio agreed to ban soft money, she didn't know what to do.
- The campaign finance law enacted last year banned soft money.
- If the bill banned hard money - personal contributions - I would agree with them.
- The commission is considering a proposal to ban soft money.
- The bill banning soft money would take effect after the 2002 elections.
- A bill to ban soft money is now stalled in the House.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.