"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Victoria flatly declined, claiming that the jewels had been bought with British money.
- Taking the present bullion value of gold as 400 dollars, the ducat or florin would be worth in present British money about £30.
- In order to stave off this prospect, Eurocrats need a great deal of money - including British money.
- The mate had helped them change some of their francs for British money.
- "Ninety per cent of my sales in the past year have been to foreign money, predominantly British."
- Exco International was a leading British money brokering company.
- Traditional historians have tended to overlook the role played by Celtic coinage in the early history of British money.
- Nevertheless, a surprising amount of British money is making its way to Barbados.
- But if there wasn't much British money around for film investment, there were also clear signs of dwindling creative energy.
- I found my stash of British money and went to buy a newspaper to hide behind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.