"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Health care providers are, in effect, competing with beneficiaries for the same pot of Medicare money.
- Other doctors have been required to return Medicare money they were paid for treatment deemed unnecessary or improper.
- As a condition of getting Medicare money, he said, hospitals will have to comply with reporting requirements in their states.
- Hospital officials said today that they would lose hundreds of millions of dollars in federal Medicare money under the president's proposal.
- His concerns were reflected in a proposal to provide teaching hospitals with a big infusion of Medicare money.
- Tenet will not lose Medicare money, civil settlement with the federal government.
- Congress had agreed to provide $30 billion of additional Medicare money over the next five years, but the administration wanted several billion dollars more.
- The Medicare money had been part of a bill that would cut taxes and raise the minimum wage.
- Advocates say the change would bring in Medicare money that would help hold down the bills of all patients.
- That's like saying we should withhold life-saving treatment from senior citizens in order to save Medicare money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.