"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In those days, Chinese money was worthless.
- So why was there so little Chinese money on board?
- "Same as the holes like I've seen in Chinese money."
- Indeed, Chinese money is becoming more visible in Penang.
- Concerns about overseas Chinese money in China having a "hollowing out" effect on some regional economies are, for the moment, muted.
- The stock market will continue to prosper in the coming months if more Chinese money rushes into town.
- Brazilian farmers say they would welcome Chinese money.
- Usually, Chinese money is a round coin with a square hole in the center.
- The Chinese money usually comes unencumbered with conditions for environmental standards or community resettlement that can hold up major projects.
- And there is still no evidence that any Chinese money went to American candidates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.