"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She needed a moment to read the expression on his face.
- Being my father's son in more than blood and name, I needed only a moment to recognize the source.
- He needed a long moment to take it all in.
- After all, it only needed a moment to say yes, I need help, or the opposite.
- Anna did not need a moment to figure out what he meant.
- But people who meet him for the first time may need a moment to adapt.
- She needed a moment to take in what she'd just heard.
- Or because she needed a moment to think of what to say to me.
- Don turned his attention with the care of a man who needs a further moment to think.
- Hal needed a moment to understand what they were saying.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.