"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the greatest moment of all comes later on, in life, not law.
- It was perhaps the greatest single moment of my life.
- Yeah it wasn't his greatest moment but who are you to put yourself as a better person.
- Both would consider this the greatest moment of their lives.
- It is the greatest moment in my life, and I mean that.
- He later called it "the greatest moment of my career."
- "This is the greatest moment that you and I have ever lived."
- And he allowed what should have been the greatest moment of his career to become the worst.
- "Is that all right if that's my greatest moment in the game?"
- Fear is your only reaction, while I think it might be the greatest moment in the history of the human race.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.