"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was making a big thing out of it, of course, but such splendid moments don't come often in a lifetime.
- And the music, while not necessarily the most inventive guitar-drive stuff you've ever heard, has its splendid moments.
- One splendid moment of heat and light, that was all she would steal.
- But then came an even more splendid moment for the species.
- For all his life, he knew he'd remember each splendid moment with her.
- It was one of those splendid moments when the public pulls itself together and tries to grow up.
- We must take those splendid moments whenever we can.
- They have many splendid moments, however, and come alive in the hands of committed advocates.
- Suppose a man experiences a really splendid moment of pleasure.
- Ten weeks since the splendid, exciting moments of lovemaking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.