"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The individual is himself, his personality does not alter, it simply becomes what he wanted it to be all the time at his optimum moments.
- Early September is the optimum moment, although those with warmer gardens can get away with planting up until the first half of October.
- When your "barmie noddle" is working at full tilt, its optimum moment may often be tantalisingly brief.
- I'll be on the lookout for the optimum moment to play this ace card.
- But at the optimum moment, as the tip hovers over the surface, we can in principle simply step off, with only a net sidewise velocity.
- But the technology that every farm is racing to develop is one that would determine the optimum moment to harvest the eggs.
- He watched calmly as the monster came at him, and at the optimum moment he dove sideways out of its path.
- He had been waiting for the better target, the optimum moment, but the trick of the tailunit must have taken him by surprise.
- Arrival time is the optimum moment, she insists.
- Once the color of the fruit seems right, other indicators help me home in on the optimum moment for harvest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.