"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Much of the astronauts' training for the transcendent moment is broadly farcical.
- Where do you go these days for the transcendent moment, the one that brings down the house?
- It is a truly transcendent moment, an almost Hollywood ending to a story of pain, conflict and struggle.
- Ah, but there are transcendent moments in working with kids.
- Thus missing what was possibly the most transcendent moment of his life.
- For most of us such transcendent moments are rare.
- This was one of those transcendent moments for which one goes to the theater.
- But for one transcendent moment, all caution and fear was cast aside as they embraced.
- "This is a transcendent moment," he said of the peace process.
- When you're in the sound and the chemistry is there, it's a transcendent moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.