"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were numerous questions but none she was prepared tO ask him at the moment.
- She judged that he was still too disoriented to be asked about his servant's departure at the moment.
- "The big question everyone is asking at the moment is where are those plays?"
- It was just that I happened to ask at the right moment.
- It is the first question asked about a baby, almost from conception, certainly at the moment of birth.
- These are the kind of questions I'm asking myself at the moment and I'd welcome any thoughts.
- On one hand, companies simply aren't asking for growth finance at the moment.
- The knack was asking at the moment of suspension by swinging one leg forward and the other back.
- And it's asking too much at the moment.
- Many questions are being asked about this at the moment, and I therefore call your attention to this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.