"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On each activation of a particular process, the log file is extended.
- Your computer is full of log files that provide evidence of what you've been doing.
- Here are a few places where log files can be found:
- Maybe this log file will be used in a future iPhoto.
- In this case, the failures are reported to a log file.
- The program ask you whether or not it should create a log file.
- As stated earlier log files are a way to check events that have been happening on a computer or network.
- For a hacker having the ability to change what the log file says can help him not to be noticed.
- There is code and directions on how to change some log files in the book.
- The Console application now provides access to nearly every log file in the system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.