"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The beast grabs Michiko while she's adding logs to the fire.
- She was oblivious to Walker as he added logs to the fire and poked around the flames.
- He sat for a long time watching the fire burn, adding logs and thinking on what she had said.
- My mother added logs to the fire, swept the hearth.
- He turned then, still silent, and added new logs to the fire.
- Soon the kindling was burning well, and Boss added split logs.
- When the flame had taken he added bigger logs.
- I opened the fireplace screen and added several logs.
- She retreated to the wing-back chair and watched him add logs to the fire.
- It is better to add logs fairly often than to overstuff the firebox.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.