"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pounding is done in a large stone with a small log.
- He picked up a small log, really no more than a stick.
- He picked up a couple of small logs and knelt to position them on the fire.
- They are small logs made for children to build with.
- He picked up another small log and added it to the fire.
- She envisioned a floating log too small to support both of us.
- I padded over to the fireplace and added a small log.
- After saying nothing, I finally stood up and added a small log to the fire.
- When the time limit is reached, the same match continues onto the next smaller log.
- Another use of small logs is as biomass to be turned into fuel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.