"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The huge logs were the same as always, though now covered with a thick layer of dust.
- The bar is the flat side of a huge log, sliced down the middle.
- In the middle of the river, a huge log rises out of the water.
- Another stood on the huge log above pulling on the other.
- The huge logs gave off a fresh scent, as if they had been felled recently.
- She attempted to grab a tree and a huge log hit her in the back.
- I crept very carefully out from under the huge log.
- The boom was made up off seventy huge logs.
- A huge log floated just off the gravel, pushed by each swell.
- I pressed myself against the huge log, and my hands found an opening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.