"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The log data he's accessed so far indicated that they'd dumped fuel in the hope of surviving a crash landing.
- The session failure rate would have been considerably lower, but it is very difficult to estimate this from log data alone.
- The times were recorded so that session boundaries could be marked in the machine logs and the log data correlated with the interview results.
- Changes in the current tables are not required, because log data of any table is stored in a different one.
- A related market exists for software designed to analyze, convert, or manipulate log data recorded during radio contests.
- Review and analyze log data to determine nature and scope of incident.
- If a crash happens during that later write operation, previously stored log data may be lost.
- You can use web-log analysis tools to analyse this log data.
- If you plan on collecting log data, how long will it need to be archived?
- We'll check the log data and get a metallurgical report later - if we ever talk business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.