"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The events related here have been reconstructed from the very detailed logs that I kept.
- The court's decision shows, among other things, how important it can be to keep good records, like detailed logs of automobile mileage.
- Morgan maintains a detailed log of all dead animals in stock.
- They keep detailed logs about the nine stocks in their portfolio, and each member looks for new potential investments.
- But one way to prove such a case, she said, would be to keep a detailed log of the disturbances created by the dogs.
- Keep a detailed log of your activities during the next two weeks.
- I let Monk do most of the talking, and it was apparent he'd kept a very detailed log in his head.
- You'll get the detailed logs with the official transmission, and all the video, too.
- He compiled a detailed daily log of Eisenhower's official activities.
- Many people do not keep a detailed log of all the purchases they have made on the Internet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.