"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The long logs that it was our pride to cut and carry!
- Across that gulf lay a long log from some giant jungle tree trunk.
- In some cases, longer logs may be split while they rest length-wise on the base or ground.
- The longest log is 48 feet; most are 36 feet.
- The forest here was virgin pine, the kind cut elsewhere for their long, straight logs.
- Mach looked down below the canoe as they passed a long log.
- In time, they closely resembled a large and long log with a metal tip at the end.
- Let's just use those two long logs and put the Sport-Yak between them.
- On either side of the table, forming benches, were long logs.
- He took the flashlight from the inflatable and went back to searching for a long slender log.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.