"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Around in front, columns made of thick logs supported a low, overhanging roof.
- His first stroke sliced a thick log and he felt pride roar through him.
- Two long poles extended from the starboard side, holding a thick, smoothly polished log.
- At last the people who had left came back, carrying a short, thick log, much like the one Horza was held by.
- Grandpere Jack's body looked like a thick log floating along.
- Roll the dough into a log approximately 1 inch thick.
- These thick logs will stop a rifle bullet, won't they?
- He used it to cut a thick log in half.
- I found a short thick log and two longer ones, whose ends I trimmed to wedges.
- Oracle rose and stretched his back, then moved to the fire and added two thick logs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.